Monday, August 29, 2011

(Speechless)

Thank you Iowans for giving Michelle Bachmann the attention she so desperately desired. Now she can say profound things like:

"I don't know how much God has to do to get the attention of the politicians. We've had an earthquake; we've had a hurricane. He said, 'Are you going to start listening to me here?'" Bachmann, a third-term Minnesota representative, told a crowd in Sarasota that the St. Petersburg Timesestimated contained around 1,000 people.

"Listen to the American people, because the American people are roaring right now," Bachmann continued. "They know government is on a morbid obesity diet and we've got to rein in the spending."


I stubbed my toe and farted earlier, is God trying to tell me something? I've lost weight recently, so it can't be that...I didn't go to church this week, but that can't be it...

Rein in spending! Yes! As in rein in thgn spending, Michelle. I have little faith in the American People, but I trust they will see through your religious pandering.

And by the way, Americans are roaring. They're telling you to shut up.


"Update" -- Her spokeswoman said she was obviously joking. I didn't know "jk, lol" was a political strategy?

"Reuters reports that Bachmann said during a stop in Miami on Monday, "Of course I was being humorous when I said that. It would be absurd to think it was anything else." She added, "I am a person who loves humor, I have a great sense of humor.""

Then how do you not know the joke is on you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers