Monday, August 16, 2010

I saw a sign today that said "Rough Road Ahead"...





...it could have also read "Temporarily Entering Pennsylvania."

That may have sounded funnier this afternoon.

A little math:


RedBull+Caffiene Pills+loud music
__________________________________ = 13 hours of driving
windows down





For those of you living this trip vicariously through this blog, welcome to South Dakota.
Home of the Black Hills
...and dinosaurs.

Today's highlight: a visit to The Battle of Little Bighorn National Park, Montana.



The stone in the middle marks where Custer met his end.

He lost the battle, obviously. Yet he still gets a national forest named after him! It's like calling the Stanley Cup the Philadelphia Flyers Memorial...


...terrible segue into a solemn picture.



Click on any of the pictures in this blog to see a full scale version, my camera is pretty nifty.
I was talking on the phone today with someone who said they knew a lot about horses. My knowledge is so small, I don't even know how to take a picture of them.
I bought a camera tripod before I left Lancaster in June. I figured I might as well use it.

They call Montana "Big Sky" for a reason.



Finally, proof of Buicks trying to ruin my day.

Look at that! Noone ahead of you! Why are you in the left lane? Isn't it a little late in the day to be driving to breakfast?


Late to bed, early to rise. Hopefully making it to South Bend tomorrow. If Sean or Tenza ever read this blog, I'd tell them to relax.



Touchdown Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers