Thursday, May 20, 2010

Now, where was I?




Welcome to Brandon, Manitoba…supposedly the place I'm named from. I was going to push through the extra 5 hours to Regina, but hey, it was worth it watching Philadelphia lose. Leighton forgot to trip.


Speaking of trips, today consisted of pushing Eileen to the limits on the most incredibly flat terrain I've ever experienced.


Brandon is home to this year's Memorial Cup tournament. Go Wheat Kings!


They don't know it yet, but I'm hoping to see my relatives in Red Deer. Maybe I'll have to push work off till next Tuesday?


Thanks to all of you who read this boring thing, it's nice to have people along for the ride! No, seriously…around 2:30 every day I need a nap, catch a flight already.


I met some really nice bartenders at "Huggy's" next to the Days Inn. Always nice to have people to chat with.


The next two pictures are only relevant to one person, in fact the coolest person on Earth. Yea, suck it Bill Murray, you're a distant second.


Finally, I'd like to welcome all of you to the school of Brandon. EST right now.

Something special indeed.

See you in Saskatchewan!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmm, rather flat. Where were the rocks? Did you get a I've Been To Brandon T-Shirt?

    ReplyDelete

Followers